MENU

Slide

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Sher: Hhahahas, classmate?
As in me in the japanese uniform is it!
Hahahahahas.

-: Hahahahs, yeah i know!
How hard is acting cute and making twist signs right?!

Min: Ooooh. aiyah! Confirm will patch one lah!
Like me and leon last time like that.
Break patch break patch :x
Hahahahas, thank you babe!

Anon9197: Hahahas, where am i suppose to be?

Anon1569: Pull & Bear. (:

Lisa: And why are you so interested?

Yvette: Super cool name can! :D

Jojo: Awwww, you make me shy lah!

Purple: For pimple scar, Buy Vitamin E from GNC,
poke a hole and squeeze the oil and apply directly on your scar.
Work wonders. (:
My complexion is not super good! Look belooooow. :D

Zoe: Hello there babe.

Valerie: Hey babe, Got it from Zipia.net

(:: hey, I'm using Stila smudge pot.

Mandylek: Hello pretty! Haahahas, yah lah!
Walao, damn big. I want that bathtub too. Hahahahahs

Germ: hahahas, of cos enjoying luh, so fun! :D
Hahahahs yeah, the japanese uniform is
really something different!

Yvette: Hahahas, cos on normal days
i also sleep at like 4-5am then i sleep till 12plus. :x
So i think i'm really used to it already! Hahahahas
If you ask me to sleep at 11pm nowadays.
I'll dieeeeee!

Bao: Hahahahs, Awwww, Thanks babe!
you're on my msn list meh?!
He bought it for S$250 with EGDE card
without memory card cos he have already!

Lyne: I love boooooth! Hahahahas

Hello Neko: Oh, it's alright then!
But pleeeeease ask them to not use like big fonts and stuff.
Thanks alot babe!

Anon: Modelling, Events.
But i'm still studying full time so yah. Hahahas.

Reader: Hahahas, nope i don't~
Don't know how to use and i don't even own a single bronzer!





















Gaaaaaaawd, do you guys even know what's plus size models?
Plus size models are like UK size 12 and above.
Do i look like a UK 12 to any of you? Hahahahahs.
I'm like a UK 8, so that means all over singapore
all the girls that are UK 8 are all plus size models is it?
-.-"






Anyway, somebody asked what's my current skincare regime.
My skin is like more to combi/oily type.
And kinda sensitive i guess, cos if i use alot of products,
My skin will totally break out.
So i try to minimize the no. of products i use!
I don't even use like toner and moisturiser..










....So, WHAT DOES FIDELIS USE?!













I only use this three products!
Red wine essence, eye gel & lipbalm that's all.
And oh, i use SilkPro Clarifying Cleanser.
Easily available in Watsons!





But the rest of my products i use can only be found online.
I just received my new Aqua Glycolic Toner
which is supposingly good for oily skin and has lots of great reviews!
So i just thought i'd give it a try.

Will update after one week,
if i don't break out from that then i'll continue to use it!
Hahahahas, i have like alot of skin products!
Like, mostly use abit use abit only.
Cos of my damn sensitive skin lah!
Waste my $$$.
@#$%^






Boyf bought me a Baby pink Nintendo DS lite!
Daaaaamn happy. :D

He said that'll be my anniversary gift! Hahahahas.
Super advance can, our 4th year anniversary is like in Sept!
But i'm super happy anyhow, It's damn preeeeetty~






Went to Arab street today with boyf!
He is damn annoying loh!
You know, guys hands are damn rough one right,
He purposely rub his hands damn hard against mine,
and it was damn painful lah!


So i use his right palm and keep rubbing against his left hand,
And two tiny patches of his skin actually came off! :xxx


Then he was like, oooooomg, i wanna take picture!
I shall blog about it and show the world what an evil girl you are!
Then become my fault already loh!
When it's his big fat rough hands! =/


HE ALWAYS BULLY ME LAH!








Went to the Egyptian Restaurant at Haji Lane for yummy kebabs.
Picccccctures:













Spent like a hell lot of $$$ on Swarvoski crystals to bling up my DS lite!
I'm like super nervous cos it's my 1st time trying to bling ANYTHING,
and i obviously don't wanna do a scrappy job
on my brand new damn chio DS lite!




Eyes going ga-ga after hours and hours of
pasting the teeenie weenie crystals one by one.






♥F




Omg, it looks even better in real than in photos!
Can't stop staring at it. Sooooo pretty!
Boyf bling up his phone too. Hhahahaahahas

I know.. he's so girly!
But i looooove, Imagine the both of us sitting together
and so concentrated in blinging our previous gadgets perfectly.






The other day i went to a shoot organized by Esther,
And she was like, oooh you look so classy with dark hair!
Xiaoting thought i rebonded my hair somemore,
Some people like the "unhealthy hair colour" some
like my current dark red/black highlights hair!

I like both leeeeeeeh!
Which one do you guys like more? :D







Yay, Going out with esther tomorrow! Shooooopping!
Going to bed and do some reading now!

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: